by Amy L. Sherman, originally published on Vocational Stewardship.
- During corporate worship services, pray for members by vocation. This could take a variety of expressions:
- pray aloud for a different occupational group (e.g., educators or businesspeople) each week
- invite congregants who are facing difficulties on the job to come forward during or after the service for prayer
- pray for individual members by name and vocation
- Visit church members at their places of work.
Click here to continue reading.